• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FLORIDIANS (and others) - Hit this poll!

falcon1

imported post

Voted "against."

Current results:
  • President Obama is contemplating reinstituting the ban on the sale of assault weapons. What do you think of this plan?
    I'm for the ban: Who needs an assault weapon anyway?! (8842 responses)
    poll-bar.gif
    49.7%
    I'm against the ban: It's our Second Amendment right to own a gun (8916 responses)
    poll-bar.gif
    50.1%
    I'm undecided on this issue (23 responses)
    poll-bar.gif
    0.1%
    • 17781 total responses

AZkopper

imported post

Common Sense and Freedom are prevailing...

President Obama is contemplating reinstituting the ban on the sale of assault weapons. What do you think of this plan?

I'm for the ban: Who needs an assault weapon anyway?! (8888 responses)

poll-bar.gif
45.5%

I'm against the ban: It's our Second Amendment right to own a gun (10624 responses)

poll-bar.gif
54.4%

I'm undecided on this issue (23 responses)

poll-bar.gif
0.1%

falcon1

imported post

Now at 64.1% against with over 71,000 total responses.

Not, I would suspect, the outcome for which the newspaper hoped.

I know these polls are not scientific, but I also know that if the outcome were against us, most media outlets would loudly trumpet the negative outcome without emphasizing how unscientific the polls are.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I'm surprised they've left the pol go so long. This rag in particular is notorious for yanking their own polls when they don't show what they want.

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

I'm for the ban: Who needs an assault weapon anyway?! (47319 responses)

poll-bar.gif
14.0%

I'm against the ban: It's our Second Amendment right to own a gun (290920 responses)

poll-bar.gif
86.0%

I'm undecided on this issue (57 responses)

poll-bar.gif
0.0%

• 338296 total responses (Results not scientific)

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Isn't the SunSentinnal a farely liberal leaning paper. If so, this poll surely sin't going the way would have liked.

the editors-------> :what::cuss::banghead:

everybody now, on 3. 1.....2.....3 AAAAAaaaaaaaahhhhhh