Thread: A Bit of Victory For Montanans

Post imported post

http://fwp.mt.gov/news/article_7815.aspx

This is great News For Montanans, Ranchers, Farmers,and Hunters, and theElk population .

Post imported post

I just read about this in the Flathead Beacon a few days ago while we were eating in a greenie restaraunt.I wanted to stand up and say something really loud just to see the reactions on all of the greenie's faces.
    "Never belittle someone for carrying a small firearm. Commend them for carrying a firearm."
    -OpenCarry.org member MAC702

Post imported post

LeMat wrote:
    I just read about this in the Flathead Beacon a few days ago while we were eating in a greenie restaraunt.I wanted to stand up and say something really loud just to see the reactions on all of the greenie's faces.
    Okay, which Greenie Restaraunt were you at?

Post imported post

^^^

It was J.D. Morrell's near the theater. To be honest, the owner is a super cool guy, but it's a rabbit food place. Lot's of hoity-toity, namby-pamby Democrats from California and Colorado.

You'll always see an Escalade with a Starbucks in the cup holder and a Hummer or two parked there.

My wife likes it because she eats a lot healthier than I do and the food's fresh. Sometimes we'll have "loud" conversations concerning the new politico and how we feel about environmentalists.
    "Never belittle someone for carrying a small firearm. Commend them for carrying a firearm."
    -OpenCarry.org member MAC702