• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc in wv banks and stores

sv7006`

imported post

hello all.im new to this forum and i also just bought a cz 97b and was wondering if i am able to open carry into our stores like wal-mart or into a restaurant?
also how old do you have to be to get a cocealed weopons permit?

turbodog

imported post

sv7006` wrote:
hello all.im new to this forum and i also just bought a cz 97b and was wondering if i am able to open carry into our stores like wal-mart or into a restaurant?
also how old do you have to be to get a cocealed weopons permit?
Welcome sv7006.

WallyWorlds corp. policy is to abide by the laws of the state where the store is located. If your state allows for open carry you should be ok. Some people have encountered problems in Wall Marts due to uninformed employees and some haven't. YMMV.

Restaurants are hit or miss too, like anywhere else. Some states have laws regulating carry of any kind in places that serve alcohol, including restaurants.

Firearm ownership and permit requirements vary by state, though generally in the 18 to 21 years of age range.

Advise you to check in your states specific forum for better info.

sv7006`

imported post

ok thank you. i didnt realize i did not post this in the wv part of the forum.