Thread: XS 24/7 Express sights *NICE*

Post imported post

I'm looking at purchasing a set of these for my XDM .40.

Anyone have any experience with them ?

XS Sight info below;

Video of them in use - http://blutube.policeone.com/Clip.as...01819A30920F48

"Guy shoots 25yds, 50yds, 75yds, 100yds." Of course not all of that has to do with the sights

XS 24/7 Express sights are the finest sights made for fast sight acquisition in all light conditions. Day Light, Half-Light, or Low-Light, just "dot the I". Fast, simple and effective. This is the ultimate self defense sight system that provides sights you can see around the clock.
    Features:
    [*]Enhances sight acquisition in all light conditions [*]Ultimate "Flash Sight" picture [*]Excels in high stress defensive situations [*]Improves Low-Light accuracy [*]Low profile, snag free design [*]Available with Big Dot Tritium or Standard Dot Tritium front sight [*]Trijicon® Tritium vials

-5 24/7 Big Dot
    Big Dot Tritium Front,
    24/7 Tritium Rear

-6 24/7 Std. Dot
    Standard Tritium Front,
    24/7 Tritium Rear

Post imported post

When I was shooting IDPA and USPSA, I used to use these sights (I liked the small dot better). I also used XS (well, back when it was Ashley) ghost ring sights on a Marlin Guide Gun and used a front tritium blade on a SOCOM 16.

I am a fan of them, although they do take some getting used to when getting out past 35 yards. I find the larger dot somewhat difficult in making accurate shots out past this distance.

They are wonderful for quick sight acquisition at shorter ranges. If I had any advice to give, it would be to go with the smaller front.

They are very well made sights.
    "Never belittle someone for carrying a small firearm. Commend them for carrying a firearm."
    -OpenCarry.org member MAC702

Post imported post

Awesome, Thanks.

I don't think I've ever tried to shoot past 100 feet though.

Post imported post

The small dot is similar to my factory non-night Sig sights. I find that I have WAY faster target acquisition with those sights than any 3 dot sights I have shot and even faster than with the Heine Straight 8 sights my buddy swears by. I have been seriously considering them for a while and keep hoping to run into someone who has them installed to see if these work as well for me.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

The ghost ring sights remind me of the 02/Night Site/LowLight/Close Range (Whatever they call it these days)sight on the M16.

Post imported post

I have XS Big Dot sights on all of my fighting guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Open Carry.org Member View Post
    I really disgree with this one! That means that we can have any yahoo running around with a gun with out the proper training. This really scares the hell out of me. Just my two-cents!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasMustang View Post
    Joe Schmedlap out there with a loaded weapon thinking he's going to deter crime and he's not even trained to fire his weapon safely just kinda makes my hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Post imported post

Awesome. I have a set on my Glock19

Post imported post

Bravo_Sierra wrote:
    Awesome. I have a set on my Glock19
    Big Dot, Small Dot ?

Also Catass, why the big Dot ?