• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

XS 24/7 Express sights *NICE*

Dustin

imported post

I'm looking at purchasing a set of these for my XDM .40.

Anyone have any experience with them ?

XS Sight info below;

Video of them in use - http://blutube.policeone.com/Clip.aspx?key=7501819A30920F48

"Guy shoots 25yds, 50yds, 75yds, 100yds." Of course not all of that has to do with the sights :cool:

XS 24/7 Express sights are the finest sights made for fast sight acquisition in all light conditions. Day Light, Half-Light, or Low-Light, just "dot the I". Fast, simple and effective. This is the ultimate self defense sight system that provides sights you can see around the clock.

Features:

[*]Enhances sight acquisition in all light conditions
[*]Ultimate "Flash Sight" picture
[*]Excels in high stress defensive situations
[*]Improves Low-Light accuracy
[*]Low profile, snag free design
[*]Available with Big Dot Tritium or Standard Dot Tritium front sight
[*]Trijicon® Tritium vials

sightimages.gif

247-small-hand-bd-fr.jpg

-5 24/7 Big Dot
Big Dot Tritium Front,
24/7 Tritium Rear

247-small-hand-sd-fr.jpg

-6 24/7 Std. Dot
Standard Tritium Front,
24/7 Tritium Rear

LeMat

imported post

When I was shooting IDPA and USPSA, I used to use these sights (I liked the small dot better). I also used XS (well, back when it was Ashley) ghost ring sights on a Marlin Guide Gun and used a front tritium blade on a SOCOM 16.

I am a fan of them, although they do take some getting used to when getting out past 35 yards. I find the larger dot somewhat difficult in making accurate shots out past this distance.

They are wonderful for quick sight acquisition at shorter ranges. If I had any advice to give, it would be to go with the smaller front.

They are very well made sights.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The small dot is similar to my factory non-night Sig sights. I find that I have WAY faster target acquisition with those sights than any 3 dot sights I have shot and even faster than with the Heine Straight 8 sights my buddy swears by. I have been seriously considering them for a while and keep hoping to run into someone who has them installed to see if these work as well for me.