• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Excellent Resource for Gun Laws in AZ

MITCH

imported post

Reading a small bit of their "About Us" and their history, it appears that this organization is ANTI-GUN.

ca2az96

imported post

You beat me to the punch on that one before I had a chance to edit my post. They are very much anti-gun, but the information about Arizona's lawsare accurate. Just ignore their stupid beliefs!

MITCH

imported post

A good source of AZ gun information that is Gun friendly is "ARIZONA GUN OWNER'S GUIDE" By Alan Korwin. The book is approximately 200+ pages and is very complete. Previously it was kept up to date with add ons. I don't know if it still provides the up date sheets or not. Last price I paid was $14.95 and was well worth the price. Published by Bloomfield Press in Phoexix.

Mitch

Michigander

imported post

MITCH wrote:
Reading a small bit of their "About Us" and their history, it appears that this organization is ANTI-GUN.
Makes it that much more gratifying when they say "No relevant statutes currently exist." :lol: