• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HELLO to my fellow OC's

Observer

imported post

Hey everyone ... glad to finally be on board with all of you!

I've been a full-time OC (except during winter) for nearly two years now! It's had a tremendously positive effect on my life. Far more rewarding than CC.

I've been visiting this site for the past 6 months and have enjoyed reading some very intelligent and inspirational posts! Glad to finally get off the stick and join ya. I hope that I can be of service here!

I'm currently assisting the group over at the ANTI-BRADY website 'BradyCampaigning.org', and would encourage all of you to check in once in awhile to visit and give us you feedback and suggestions.

Anyways, glad to be here and I wish all of you the best!

LeMat

imported post

Welcome from Montana!

I lived in CDA for almost 4 years in the mid 90's. Nice place. Wife and I went over there a couple of years ago and it sure has changed!

Couldn't believe how much Post Falls grew. I interned with the Post Falls PD back in '95 and our station was in the old laundry mat. :lol:

Dustin

imported post

Observer wrote:
Hey everyone ... glad to finally be on board with all of you!

I've been a full-time OC (except during winter) for nearly two years now! It's had a tremendously positive effect on my life. Far more rewarding than CC.

I've been visiting this site for the past 6 months and have enjoyed reading some very intelligent and inspirational posts! Glad to finally get off the stick and join ya. I hope that I can be of service here!

I'm currently assisting the group over at the ANTI-BRADY website 'BradyCampaigning.org', and would encourage all of you to check in once in awhile to visit and give us you feedback and suggestions.

Anyways, glad to be here and I wish all of you the best!

Welcome :)