Thread: Chesterfield Township Meetup

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

DEFINATELY time for a WELL publicized get-together in the Chesterfield area. I'm way too tired to get into the details, but lets just say that a certain group of LEO's need to be reminded that they are around to enforce the law - not their personal opinions.

Anyone want to propose a time, date and place?

Ben

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

PilotPTK wrote:
    DEFINATELY time for a WELL publicized get-together in the Chesterfield area. I'm way too tired to get into the details, but lets just say that a certain group of LEO's need to be reminded that they are around to enforce the law - not their personal opinions.

Anyone want to propose a time, date and place?

Ben
    I think you should It's easy, start suggesting a day/time and a place. If the day is bad keep working until you can decide on a day. Go for it.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Name a time and place, and as long as I don't have prior school commitments, I will be happy to join a group there.

Post imported post

Name a time and place, and as long as I don't have prior school commitments, I will be happy to join a group there.

Post imported post

Pilot, what happened in Chesterfield? Send me an IM if you want to. I live in Chestertucky and am very interested. I've been trying to figure out a good place to have something like that around here, and from what have eluded to, it is necessary.

Wherever it is, I'll be there. If you need anything at all to support this, please let me know.

Post imported post

If you make it a sunday, and have it at a place a non CPL holder can go to, and I'll be there.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Stand-By

I'm in the middle of selling a company, so things have been a bit busy for me.. I'm working on it and will have a date/time/location soon.

It will probably be a Sunday. It will definately be NON-CPL Friendly.

Ben