• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chesterfield Township Meetup

PilotPTK

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, US
imported post

DEFINATELY time for a WELL publicized get-together in the Chesterfield area. I'm way too tired to get into the details, but lets just say that a certain group of LEO's need to be reminded that they are around to enforce the law - not their personal opinions.

Anyone want to propose a time, date and place?

Ben

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

PilotPTK wrote:
DEFINATELY time for a WELL publicized get-together in the Chesterfield area. I'm way too tired to get into the details, but lets just say that a certain group of LEO's need to be reminded that they are around to enforce the law - not their personal opinions.

Anyone want to propose a time, date and place?

Ben
I think you should;) It's easy, start suggesting a day/time and a place. If the day is bad keep working until you can decide on a day. Go for it.

Ruckus

imported post

Pilot, what happened in Chesterfield? Send me an IM if you want to. I live in Chestertucky and am very interested. I've been trying to figure out a good place to have something like that around here, and from what have eluded to, it is necessary.

Wherever it is, I'll be there. If you need anything at all to support this, please let me know.