Thread: Lafayette Gun Show

Post imported post

Gonna drop by the Gun Show at the Heyman Center at some point and will be handing out an Open Carry In Louisiana F.A.Q. which I basically took from louisianacarry.org

If you think I should add anything or take anything out let me know. I have attached it to the post.

Post imported post

The only problem I see is that you say you will be handing these out. If that is the case, your links will not be accessable. This may cause some of the uninformed will not take you seriously. I know if you handed me something that said Click Here for more info I would laugh at you.

Post imported post

rmansu2 wrote:
    The only problem I see is that you say you will be handing these out. If that is the case, your links will not be accessable. This may cause some of the uninformed will not take you seriously. I know if you handed me something that said Click Here for more info I would laugh at you.
    Thanks,I did notice that and have changed all of the link references to the actual link.

Anything else?

Post imported post

Anyone else go to this and think the show was pathetic? Horrible horrible prices, actually almost insulting prices. Crap ammunition, crap guns!

Post imported post

I skipped it. I'm not sure how bad it was, but I'll bet it couldn't be worse than the one in Alexandria two weeks ago. Very little in the way of ammo, reloading supplies or interesting old guns, and new firearm prices that would make GunBroker.com blush!

John

Post imported post

Yea I got suckered in and went but like you said prices are unbelievable, way to high, bought some 40cal. ammo, kind of like the outlaw black talons except without the teflon coatings. was looking for another gun ar-15 type but they were way over priced on I seen at academy was 200 dollars cheaper than at the gun show for a used one.