Thread: OC outings?

Post imported post

I'm up from Tucson on leave until the 27th, any OC outings on the books? Unfortunately, my PT1911 has been in the shop since February so I am carry-less at the moment.

Hoping to give my brother money for his birthday to buy himself a Hi-Point in .45, or a RIA Tactical, possibly a revolver in .357 or .44. Does anyone know who stocks RIA's in the SLC area? TIA!

Post imported post

Never mind, just found the Golden Corral thread, that'll teach me to look first, then ask... (well, no it probably won't... sigh)

ETA: Hope to see you all there. I'll probably be the guy without a gun. Bugger.

Post imported post

The last time I was in Cabelas, they had RIA 1911's on sale. HiPoints are available at any Cal Ranch store for a good price.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

I just called them, the woman I spoke with apparently punched Rock Island into their computer and said they didn't have any, but she didn't sound like she knew what I was talking about. Guess I'll have to drive down and take a look myself. Sigh.

Some days I think that 98% of what's wrong with the economy is lack of good customer service. It's sure different from when I worked retail...