• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC outings?

PavePusher

imported post

I'm up from Tucson on leave until the 27th, any OC outings on the books? Unfortunately, my PT1911 has been in the shop since February so I am carry-less at the moment.

Hoping to give my brother money for his birthday to buy himself a Hi-Point in .45, or a RIA Tactical, possibly a revolver in .357 or .44. Does anyone know who stocks RIA's in the SLC area? TIA!

PavePusher

imported post

Never mind, just found the Golden Corral thread, that'll teach me to look first, then ask... (well, no it probably won't... sigh)

ETA: Hope to see you all there. I'll probably be the guy without a gun. Bugger.

PavePusher

imported post

I just called them, the woman I spoke with apparently punched Rock Island into their computer and said they didn't have any, but she didn't sound like she knew what I was talking about. Guess I'll have to drive down and take a look myself. Sigh.

Some days I think that 98% of what's wrong with the economy is lack of good customer service. It's sure different from when I worked retail...:cry: