• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Birthday yo101jimmy!

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Todays date is very important for two reasons.

31E81HVJAXL._SS500_.jpg

We arecelebrating Jim's 27th birthday! :celebrate :monkey

On this day in 1982, the same day and year that Jim was born, we lost Randy Rhodes in a plane crash. :cry:

For those unaware, Randy Rhodes was the guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne.

But the world was made a better place after his passing, because the world welcomed Jim!

Happy Birthday Buddy! Your gift, should you choose to accept it, is a GLOCK 27! :p

M27.gif

b1ack5mith

imported post

a glock 27... or a PICTURE of a glock 27! :D

happy BDAY jimmy!

P.S. kevin, get some video of you and the other army guys doin somethin funny! (dancing to "peanut butter jelly time"!!! all the army guys do it... check youtube) or you can always draw on their face with a permanent marker while they sleep?:D

yo101jimmy

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
Todays date is very important for two reasons.

31E81HVJAXL._SS500_.jpg

We arecelebrating Jim's 27th birthday! :celebrate :monkey

On this day in 1982, the same day and year that Jim was born, we lost Randy Rhodes in a plane crash. :cry:

For those unaware, Randy Rhodes was the guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne.

But the world was made a better place after his passing, because the world welcomed Jim!

Happy Birthday Buddy! Your gift, should you choose to accept it, is a GLOCK 27! :p

M27.gif
Thanks Man! you are the best friend a guy could ask for! well other than who would offer a friend a glock. thats like driveing a ford, oh wait.. sorry I forgot you do.... :what:

Miss ya pal! love the guitar that would be a fun one to play!
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

SOMEONE OFFER ME SOMETHING ON MY GUN! :)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

OMG! My kids are in a home with GUNZ? Think of the childrunn! :p

Good. My wife is smart. Leave the kiddos with responsible, ARMED citizens! :celebrate

What the hell does this have to do with Jimmy's birthday?

Are you going to babysit his guns so he can get tanked tonight? ;)

b1ack5mith

imported post

LOLOLOL! well... armed? yes! responsible? hah! ill babysit his guns! and ammo ;)

but no seriously i was kiddin about the responsible thing, OOO REMINDED ME! im posting an OC experience i had yesterday

yo101jimmy

imported post

well for all the 1911 owners dont for get to really give your gun a happy bday :) the original design was in 1909. :)

Thanks about yesterday it sure cheered me up :)