• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS XD9sc

VLR4

imported post

SOLD

In good condition. You get all the XD gear, case,manual, warranty card, one 10rd mag and one 16rd mag. Need the funds for another gun. $500 cash FTF in WA. Will need to see ID and you will have to be willing to sign a bill of sale or you can meet me at my local FFl and I'll pay the transfer fee. Only at my FFL will I pay the fee. This sale will only last till March 31st. If I dont sell it I'm trading it in. Any more question feel free to IM me.

Bullets not included

DSC04536.jpg

Tawnos

imported post

Not to shoot you down, but are you really trying to sell a used pistol for the same price as a new one, and still requiring transfer documentation?

VLR4

imported post

Not a problem. Sorry but I paid $570 new at my local shop. I bought it in November shot 300rds and it's been sitting in the origanal case since then. I'm sure you could find a better deal out there but this is what I have and that is what I'm selling it for. Like I said if no one buy's it I will trade it in. I didnt want to sell it but I'm doind IDPA and I have a XDm 40 but the price of ammo would be killing me. I'm gettinganother 9mm but with a 4 or 5 inch barrel.