• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good OC event

sirpuma

imported post

I was over there in P.O. getting our new place ready for us to move into and needed a good ladder and a pole saw. Went to FM to do my shopping. Walked around the garden section. One other customer over there looking on the same aisle did seem to not want to get too close, but didn't comment. At the check out, an older gentleman that was ahead of the person in front of me, noticed and after the person in the middle checked out, he approached me and said "Can I ask you a question about carrying a gun? I keep hearing things about all these gun nuts." I said, "Sure, what do you want to know?" Him "Is it really legal?" I said "Yep, sure is. You can legally openly carry a firearm in the state of WA." Then I handed him a OC pamphlet and my business card. He seemed happy and walked away. The checker didn't seem to care that I was packing my SA XD Tactical.
:celebrate