• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How much was your concealed permit?

POORBOY

imported post

Mine was $50 in Augusta co. and the training was another 50 I had a hunter safety to from 10 yr ago but took class just cause I wanted to.

Oh finger painting I mean prints were free thanks sheriff dept. lol

virginiatuck

imported post

Loudoun County: $40.00
No fingerprint requirement.

By the way, in addition to Virginia Hunter Education that has already been mentioned, there are several types of acceptable firearm safety qualifications that are free of charge and they shall never expire. See section 18.2-308, subsection G.

rlh2005

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Spotsylvania County: $50 for initial application and then another $15 for a change of address.

Yes, I know the address change is unnecessary but the CHP is a convenient second ID for firearm purchases.

Darylvb

imported post

Training qualification - Homorable discharge from the U.S. Air Force

Permit - $50.00 in Prince William County