• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What Would You Do?

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
imported post

Agent19 wrote:
Too late, but maybe next time ask another member can you borrow a smaller firearm from them for the weekend.
A Keltec P32, Beretta Jetrfire or a NAA revolver might have worked considering your wardrobe limitations.

An NAA mini-revolver disappears into even ultra-tiny pockets.

Riana

imported post

:what:Geez... the way some of you think... I was able to check this thread once while I was away, and my roommate just about fell out of her chair laughing when she saw the direction it was headed...

No, I was at my Daughters of the American Revolution conference in Portsmouth. Due to my duties at the conference, I was wearing a white suit or dress the entire time. I did try to conceal, but white is just not the best color for that (aside from serious printing issues, the grip was clearly visible under my jacket).

I OC'd all the way there, then tucked my Ladysmith into a safe deposit box for the weekend (and tucked the key away on my person the entire time). Picked her back up Sunday after the close of the conference, and OC'd all the way home. Nary a problem.