• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The 2nd Amendment

fighting_for_freedom

imported post

".....and I know I'm not going to makevery manyfriends saying this, but it's about our right - all of our right, to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there."

That woman has some balls. Who else have you heard say something like this in front of the legislature? She just threw politically correct right out the damned window.....

I applaud her. I'd vote her in for president if she ever ran.

wrightme

imported post

fighting_for_freedom wrote:
".....and I know I'm not going to makevery manyfriends saying this, but it's about our right - all of our right, to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there."

That woman has some balls. Who else have you heard say something like this in front of the legislature? She just threw politically correct right out the damned window.....

I applaud her. I'd vote her in for president if she ever ran.
She only made it to the TX House....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanna_Hupp

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded, controlled, supervised, and taken care of."

--Rep. Suzanna Gratia Hupp (TX)

GoldCoaster

imported post

What galls me the most is that smarmy smug bastard Schumer sitting there bored out of his mind because his sole goal is to ignore any reasons for having arms and take them away from everyone. Mind you Chuckie boy has his CCW so it's ok for him right?

AB

imported post

fighting_for_freedom wrote:
wrightme wrote:
She only made it to the TX House....
I realize this, I only meant that if she ever ran I'd vote for her... it's too bad she didn't go farther.

Suzanna Gratia Hupp has been a leader in state level politics but that was some time ago, now is what is important.

As an example in the last race in Colorado, Former RepublicanCongresswoman Marilyn Musgrave, everyone believed the false propaganda that was dished out every three minutes on the radio and TV.

More money than has ever beenspent in a Congressional race.
(you won't hear that on the news)

When you ask evengun-owners "they say well she needed to go".

Now Colorado has a "far left"representation in Congress!

Question, who do you think payed the big dollars to get her out of office? Here is the answer, the far far left.

When it comes to Marilyn Musgraveonemight have not liked her for any reason but as far as gun-rights she was rock solid defender of the 2nd amendment.

The same thing happened in the Colorado state house and senate, it now has tipped to the gun-grabbers as well.

The main point state-level races matter and matter big time.