• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why so many police chiefs are anti-gun

spiritof76

imported post

cia-police.gif

LAPD Detective Mike Ruppert has gone public and discussed the CIA's direct involvement in the 9/11 attacks and global narcotics trafficking:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145

spiritof76

imported post

Que the black helicopters...
That's "queue," isn't it?

I'm much more interested in knowing what knowledgeable police are saying, than some childish person calling themselves "nakedshoplifter" on a message forum.

IanB

imported post

By all means blatheraway User 26960. Let's see how many OCDO members agree with your lunacy.

Legba

imported post

Being an ex-LA narc squad cop possibly makes him an expert on planting evidence, perjury, and how to hide payoffs from the IRS - with his glory days behind him -but it does not make him any special "insider" into the goings on in the dark corridors of Langley.

-ljp

spiritof76

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
More or less anonymous than 'spiritof76'?
Nobody suggested listening to 'spiritof76.' The suggestion was (to repeat yet again) for everyone to listen to Det. Mike Ruppert for yourself. Not me or anyone else on this forum.

It's interesting how every negative response so far has been a personal attack, rather than intelligent discussion of the actual claims made by the police officer himself.

IanB

imported post

Ohh @#$%! My undercover NOC status has been blown!

Yours too Bohdi!

If you weren'tsucha tool you'd know OCDO was started in Virginia and VA has the largest forum on OCDO. Keep digging, that hole is not deep enough yet.

spiritof76

imported post

25 Rules of Disinformation

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

nakedshoplifter wrote:
If you weren'tsucha tool ...
It's interesting how every negative response so far has been a personal attack, rather than intelligent discussion of the actual claims made by the police officer himself.

I encourage everyone to listen to Det. Mike Ruppert for yourself, and not be distracted by any irrelevant chatter being posted in this thread.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
spiritof76 wrote:
Or maybe 'cue' as in cue-card. Don't anyone use a dictionary to clarify homophones.

And one for the hall moniter , I mean Gipper...

Doesn't anyone use a dictionary to clarify homophones ? ! . ?

Does not compute to say ... "do not anyone use a dictionary ?"

Course we all have at least one talent .