• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA

nobama

imported post

Is everyone here a member of the NRA? I hope so.the way these jerks are trying to take our rights away, the NRA is the only voice we have. I believe people are ignorant of guns,and only hear the medias input. A gun is nothing more than a tool,just like a leatherman or whatever.I believe OC helps educate the public. I make no apologies for excercising my right.Some people ,however,dont care about your rights,therfore, I dont care about their feelings.

nobama

imported post

Thanks. Does that give some people something to think about? Lets plant the seed.

IanB

imported post

wethepeople wrote:
the NRA is the only voice we have.

SAF, GOA, SAS, AFA, JPFO, CCRKBA...

The NRA is bloated and ineffectual. I'd suggest joining your local state-wide 2A group and charge ahead.

nobama

imported post

I could agree with part of that.I believe the NRA has its place,they have stopped alot of BS bills. Im not sure about our (NC) local groups,but I will definately check around. Our Government respects numbers.I myself could not sit in a courtroom and defend a gun manufacturer, thats where the voice comes in.