• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I have some.380 ammo I don't need

Pagan

imported post

With the whole ammo shortage and all, I have read of several people here having a hard time finding rounds for their carry guns. So I have 2 boxes of federal 95grn fmj in .380 and a half box of hydrashok in .380.

Not really looking to sell , but I will if you don't have anything I need. I could always use some more 9mm ammo or even some 00 buckshot in 2 3/4, no magnum stuff either just regular ol buckshot.

SaltH2OHokie

imported post

I've got a buddy who was looking for some .380 and I know he's got some 9mm. I'll ask him if he is still searching and if so if he'd be up your way anytime soon (travels for work in the general area of Tidewater/Richmond/random points beyond).

SEAL

imported post

I am interested in your 380 ammo. It would have to be a buy because I don't have any of the items you want.

sikboy

imported post

Whatever is easier for you. Might be "up there" next weekend lol. I will still trade you but if he needs it Ive got some to hold me over till I run across some more. :)