Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oath-Keepers, our friends !

Post imported post

I came across this site and found it Interesting.

Thought I would share it: http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/

These are Vets and active Military and Police, who stand for their oath.

We are NOT Alone !!!

Happy reading all ! Robin47

Post imported post

From the blog:

I fully support you and what you stand for and I do talk about these things with some of my subordinates. Those who I trust that is.
    Emphasis mine.

Lack of trust among the ranks. That's telling...

Banned

Post imported post

Robin47 wrote:

We are NOT Alone !!!

Being a citizen of the United States of America means we stand together .

Post imported post

Yeah its nice to know that many still do know the ConstitutionIS thereal law

of the land, and that is what made America great !

Robin47

Post imported post

Awareness is key, and knowledge is power. Everyone, please take the time notify as many police and military as you can about the Oath Keepers website. This is very important. Every cop and soldier who wakes up may be as important as hundreds of regular civilians, when the going gets tough. So each of us that does as little as forwarding the website link to a cop, which takes two seconds, might ultimately have a major impact on how history unfolds in the next few years. We are living in monumental times.

Ultimately, the cops and the military are the ones who are going to have to put their jobs/lives on the line by refusing to obey unlawful orders. The Nuremberg principles still matter, and they will need to have the best information available in order to make the right decisions when the time comes.

http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/

Post imported post

I'm in the process of joining now.

Post imported post

I have just finished crying my eyes out. Recently I have been disturbed about what might happen if a response to tyranny was needed and the only people with the guts were National Stormfront types. For them to take over would mean tyranny indeed. It is so very good to know that there are real patriots in the forces that a rogue government would need for a military takeover, and that they knoew where there allegiance must be.

I will sleep better tonight than I have in a long time.

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

Any and all who take this oath have my respect and I'll have their back if they ask.

I took this Oath earlier this year with some friends. We believe it is important to hold an oath like this of the highest regard.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

Banned

Post imported post

My only loyalty is to me.

Post imported post

canadian wrote:
    From the blog:

I fully support you and what you stand for and I do talk about these things with some of my subordinates. Those who I trust that is.
    Emphasis mine.

Lack of trust among the ranks. That's telling...
    Why don't you join the mil and see why. The reality is there are plenty of criminals antis and self-proclaimed "liberals" in our military. And I find that many simply follow orders whether lawful or not on fear of punishment. Unless your in the $H*T, trust is earned on an individual basis!

On the other hand, I have recently found fellow "Oath keepers" and it warms my heart. I recently had a fellow carrier come into my shop back in the states, and right now I found an Army SSG in Iraq that is a fellow OCer and even a member of this site. Also with discussions I've had with others I know they'd be on the right side if the SHTF. Though most are not actively supporting the Constitution, I believe theywill keep waiting for action anduntil aleader emerges....

Post imported post

This has made the rounds in my agency as well, and all I know of support it.

Post imported post

OPERATION
    VAMPIRE KILLER 2000
    American Police Action Plan for Stopping
    World Government Rule

Published by:
    Police Against the New World Order

This material is UNCLASSIFIED.

http://www.land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/vk2k.shtml

_____

Who guards the guards?

We do.

Post imported post

I read as much of that document as I could.

Enoch. go to Chuck Anesi's web site, take the "F-Scale" personality test, and report back on how you did. It can be found also on the "are you a potential fascist?" thread in this forum.

Post imported post

cabbie- not that you asked me, but I figured WTH i'll try it.

Got a 4.233->, "You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.". Nothing I didn't already know.

If I may ask, why did you ask Enoch to take it?

Post imported post

Did you go to that paranoid trilateral-commission - words fail me, nutbar site he posted? Geeze, every paranoid black helicopter theory there is and then some.

Belief that most people dont know how much we are controlled by dark conspiracies is according to the test a prime indicator of susceptibility to fascist propaganda.

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

Started reading Michael Mann's definition of Fascism and got a little scared... every single definition fits the Obama Administration completely. Fascism really is coming... it's not just hyperbole any more.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

Post imported post

Try going to Chuck Anesi's site, he has probably a better definition PLUS a "how to avoid" section. Very interesting is the part called "remember that law is violence and use it sparingly"

Post imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
    Did you go to that paranoid trilateral-commission - words fail me, nutbar site he posted? Geeze, every paranoid black helicopter theory there is and then some.

Belief that most people dont know how much we are controlled by dark conspiracies is according to the test a prime indicator of susceptibility to fascist propaganda.
    No, but employing name-calling and ridicule to avoid rational discussion of issues is a prime indicator of a disinformation artist.

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    With a screen name like that, I'm not at all suprised.

"If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

Robin47 wrote:

We are NOT Alone !!!

I found a link to this on another site a while back. I joined about 2 months ago.
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

spiritof76 wrote:
    Alexcabbie wrote:

No, but employing name-calling and ridicule to avoid rational discussion of issues is a prime indicator of a disinformation artist.
    There is nothing rational about the aforementioned website. It reads like Lyndon LaRouche on pscylocybin mushrooms. I am most assuredly no truster of the Federal government (especially THIS Administration and Congress) but 99 percent of the things pointed to (with great alarm) therein would require at some point a vote in the Senate, and (like the Sotomayor nomination) be met with a storm of public outcry that would result in the treaty enabling these paranoid fantasies to be rejected quite soundly. I have no doubt, sir, that our democratic processes that ensure the functioning of our representative republic are presently under siege by would-be tyrants who would pervert them for their evil ends. And have been for some time. But - for now - the system given us by the Founders is working. It is just a constant battle to keep it that way. Yes there is danger, there always has been and there always will be. This is why we must remain vigilant and keep our powder dry.

BUT if even ten percent of what was contained in that site is true, then it is time fr an armed revolt. WHICH IT IS NOT!!! Yet.

You have gravely insulted me in calling me a "disinformation artist". I am nothing of the kind. What I am, Sir, is SANE.

Post imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
    But - for now - the system given us by the Founders is working.
    I dare say a great many Americans differ with you, otherwise this entire topic would not be under discussion.

Post imported post

The very fact that many Americans disagree AND are publicly and vehemently discussing this topic is evidence that it IS working. There is probably NO one group in America with as much political clout as the RTKBA community. More than our firearms the Antis and the wannabe tyrants fear our votes.

It is only when they are successful at dividing us that they are successful at the polls. McCain was a HUGE disappointment, he did not campaign as hard as he should have and he was too damned nice to Obama throughout. And he probably would not have made a great President. But he would have - PALIN would have even - been better than what we are stuck with now for four years (barring impeachment after (I hope) we manage to unite and get a solid Republican majority in both houses next year. Yes I know there are "good democrats" BUT the leadership are all a bunch of RATS and when the Dems are the majority they head up ALL the commttees AND have the power of subpoena, etc. This MUST be wresred from them and the ONLY way is to elect a Republican majority!)

Enough of us stayed home or voted Libertarian or wrote in Ron Paul or some such nonsense to hand Obama the White House. So now we are having the necessary incendiary debates and discussions. So like I said the system IS working.

FOR NOW.

Banned

Post imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:
    With a screen name like that, I'm not at all suprised.

Yes, I am a contract killer. Deal with it.

:quirky

Post imported post

Yeah, right... sure you are... just another mall commando who's played SOCOM one too many times. Go get a life kid and let the adults talk here, ok?
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast