• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA AG Candidate Dave Foster is throwing a party...

IanB

imported post

Ohhhh My... Just WOW.

Is this guy for real? Aligning himself with
moz-screenshot.jpg
Jeannemarie Davis, bragging about her support? I would be ashamed to have a RINO such as Jeannemarie Davis host a reception for me. For those who are missing my point, Davis brought Bloomberg to VA to stage an anti-gun rally in NoVA before her defeat to Chap Petersen. She ran anti-gun advertisements on TV and everything... I wonder if Foster knows her history. Anyone get contact info for him at the meeting in Dec?

foster_for_ag.png

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Contact info?

Eww.http://www. I wouldn't have contact with him. He came off as too polished, insincere. The "too perfect" K Street haircut didn't help, either.

Nope, something about that guy leaves me completely unsurprised by this revelation.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hey, Naked. I've got an idea. Lets get a bunch of kids who support the 2nd Amendment and bus them in to her party! We can make a big banner, too!

nova

imported post

Citizen wrote:
Hey, Naked. I've got an idea. Lets get a bunch of kids who support the 2nd Amendment and bus them in to her party! We can make a big banner, too!
According to the Brady Bunch, I'm still a "child". :? That's how they get their "figures" of how many "children" are killed with firearms, because they include all the gangbangers up to age 25.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Oh. I want to attend.

Armed.

Remember, Tom Davis cares much more about the Party than the People.

Until now, I had thought that Foster, though, was the least of three evils. Guess I'll have to do more soul-searching.

VAopencarry

imported post

HA! I am with Citizen, no surprise there. Before I saw this thread someone asked me, "Guess who is hosting a party for Foster?" DD was my 2d guess. An OCDO'er that I find completely obnoxious was my first guess. :)

ballester

imported post

:pto the umptenth power......................

you know what...i wanna run for delegate....oh wait damn i dont have any money and dont know anyone important.....darn and i thought my good values and honest concern for the citizens and there familiys would be enough...oh well there is always in my dreams i guess..............:banghead:

IanB

imported post

Tess wrote:
Oh. I want to attend. Armed.
That may not work out, it's being held at a law office (private property). CC /w a GSL button is how I'd go.

Devolites-Davis' anti-gun advertisement:
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/iGZkIydbOeY&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

Fosters speech to VCDL:
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/Vd7RWLRzysM&hl=en&fs=1"[/flash]

IanB

imported post

One more:
[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/Hobf91i7IHY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

The answer to Dave Foster and Jeannemarie Davis is very simple - Ken Cuccinelli for Attorney General.

Ken is the real deal - very pro 2nd Amendment rights (check his voting record as a senator) and never lost an election in Nova - even against seeming insurmountable odds! Endorsed by GOA and VCDL-PAC too.
http://www.cuccinelli.com/

Yata hey

Armed

imported post

ballester wrote:
:pto the umptenth power......................

you know what...i wanna run for delegate....oh wait damn i dont have any money and dont know anyone important.....darn and i thought my good values and honest concern for the citizens and there familiys would be enough...oh well there is always in my dreams i guess..............:banghead:

You should. In fact, more of us should consider running for state delegate. If we could determine which districts we would have the best chance to turn to our favor, and focus our support behind our own candidates - just maybe we could do this.

I think one of the challenges would be finding one of us that could *afford* the job. VA Delegates are part-time, citizen legislatures. They get paid very little which means they still have to hold a job or have a source of income, and still have the availability to take time off to attend legislative sessions in Richmond.

Ric in Richmond

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
The answer to Dave Foster and Jeannemarie Davis is very simple - Ken Cuccinelli for Attorney General.

Ken is the real deal - very pro 2nd Amendment rights (check his voting record as a senator) and never lost an election in Nova - even against seeming insurmountable odds! Endorsed by GOA and VCDL-PAC too.

Yata hey

Ken is the Real Deal.

Anyone else here going to the Convention in Richmond as a delegate???

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Ric in Richmond wrote:
Yes, I'm going.
Foster just lost my attention, and I'm not keen on either of the other two. Not sure how I'll end up casting votes, yet, but I'll be there.

Bulldog1967

imported post

Ric in Richmond wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:

Yata hey

Ken is the Real Deal.

I am a delegate for Ken.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Sign, sealed and delivered.

Will be there, pushing & pulling in our direction.

Yata hey

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

fairfax1 wrote:
Ric in Richmond wrote:
Yep, I am also going.
Did ya'll see that the convention has been moved from the Convention Center to the Coliseum? Anyone had issues OCing in the Coliseum?