Thread: look what a few "scary" texts can do to "sane" people

Post imported post

Post imported post

I see i was a few second late..Sorry for double

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Welcome to the board, Trackbar!!

Already got a thread going. Maybe a moderator can combine this thread into that one so this newstory is available.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

thanks bro.....

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Trackbar wrote:
    thanks bro.....
    Sorry for the timing. I know it looks like I was hanging more on your post, but if you'll check the time-stamp for the last two posts you'll see we were both composing and sending at the same time.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

its all good...