• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

recording

freedom4all333

imported post

Hey I've heard everyone talking about the audio and video recorders but I don't think Ive heard mention of your cellphones. There's a website called qik.com and with your cell phone you can instantly stream a video to the internet with the qik program on your phone you can choose to have it be a private or public video. when I made a test video, by the time I walked over to my computer a couple feet away it had already been seen by 20 people. now if you dont want the entire world to see your video for legal or just privacy reasons before you record you have to option to make it public or private.
I feel stuff like this will greatly put an end to police harrasment as they have no tape or recording device to destroy the evidence when its already online. Along with catching other badguys too or whatever else you wish to record but not have to save on your phone and take up space. you can check their website to see what phones work with it and there are other websites that have similar workings. ive found qik to be very user friendly and free as long as you have a phone that it works with. This really sounds like more of a plug than I had intended but I really think it will help us out!

freedom4all333

imported post

No Problem the more stuff like this gets around to everyone. The better things get for everyone.