Thread: Henry County

Post imported post

I have had my GFL for a while now and I was considering OC. I have looked through the forum and only found one story about OC in Henry county. Does anyone have any experiences they could share as to how the local LEO's reacted to OC in Henry? I would just like to know what the climate is like before I start.

Post imported post

steven5446 wrote:
    I have had my GFL for a while now and I was considering OC. I have looked through the forum and only found one story about OC in Henry county. Does anyone have any experiences they could share as to how the local LEO's reacted to OC in Henry? I would just like to know what the climate is like before I start.
    I have not carried openly in Henry County, but since I carry openly in Fayette, Coweta, and Fulton all the time, I would not hesitate to do so regardless of the "climate," if by climate you mean that the local police piss on the Constitution. Just do some thinking ahead of time on how you can non-violently and politely decline to participate in any police fishing expedition.

If you are not saying "Am I free to go?" then you are saying something you should not.

If it makes you that nervous, then just cover it up. Life is too short to live in fear of jail.