• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cabela's mentions O.C.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

It's not much, but hey, it's there!

Link

(By Dan Carlson)

...Finally, for unconcealed carry of revolvers or semiautomatic handguns, you can go with a standard belt-worn holster model or a tactical setup that carries your sidearm on your thigh at the same level as your hand. These adjust so that your pistol can be carried in an optimal position for fast-draw situations. Many law enforcement and military units prefer this kind of holster, and it's equally effective for anyone practicing open carry (where legal).

(Emphasis mine)

Nice eh?

Michigander

imported post

Nice, and quite unsurprising. They seem very supportive of openly carrying in their stores. One of many reasons why I prefer to go to them over places like the appropriately named Dicks.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Michigander wrote:
Nice, and quite unsurprising. They seem very supportive of openly carrying in their stores. One of many reasons why I prefer to go to them over places like the appropriately named Dicks.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I like Cabelas. The tactial leg holster I bought their sucks, but that's another issue....