Thread: Stupidity in Glendale...

Post imported post

and this shooting incident probably will hurt our agenda....

http://www.azcentral.com/community/g...oting0322.html

Post imported post

What an idiot. The safest place for a gun is in its holster. This is the main reason I hate those damned gun lockers that are at so many public buildings. Those things are an AD just waiting to happen.

Post imported post

Just read 15 pages of comments to the article. There's some really... REALLYstupid people out there.

Post imported post

why would you take your gun out to show someone IN PUBLIC? the only place my gun comes out of its holster to show someone, is indoors. and i take out the magazine and eject the round FIRST.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Post imported post

I never 'show' anybody my pistols. I never unholster outside of the house unless I intend to use it. NEVER!

Post imported post

Agreed.

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    I never 'show' anybody my pistols. I never unholster outside of the house unless I intend to use it. NEVER!

Post imported post

I've had 'em ask: "Can I see that?" Stock answer: "NO!" I care less what the response is. They wanna go look at guns... tell 'em where the local gun shop is.

Post imported post

The exception would be when I am at a gun range with friends. That's the time to see everyones gun and to try a different gun. Just obey the rules of the range.

Post imported post

People are incredibly stupid with guns. I can't complain too much though because a much larger number of people are stupid with cars. I recall a total of two incidents where someone showed me their pistol where in both cases the gun was pointed directly at me. In one case it was pointed at my chest and in the other case it was pointed at my face. Likewise, I told both individuals not to ever point a gun at me and to keep the barrel pointed down and that is regardless of whether the safety is on or it is unloaded. Even more ridiculous was both of these individuals were in bars although I don't think they were drinking. I probably could have had them thrown out since you are not supposed to carry in bars. Classic stupidity but I would still say less stupid than the idiot behind the wheel of the SUV with a phone to his ear, a cheeseburger in his mouth, and a dog in his lap unable to see the road. Yet it will always be "guns" that make the news.