• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

High Noon Holsters?

Unknown

imported post

Alright so I am in the process of looking for an IWB holster.

I open carry alot, so an IWB holster for me will not be needed all day every day. Only for work, or when I MUST conceal (which isn't alot). I've checked out other IWB holsters and didn't really like them, and I really didn't like the price at all. I can't find a reason in my mind that I need to personally spend 40$ on a holster that only gets worn a few days out of the week and thats it.

Does anyone here have any holster from High Noon Holsters? I was looking at the mr softy, or the Bare Asset for the forward can't. The price looks good, and some people said they like them. It's for a Glock 19.

Anyone have any opinons on it?

PikesPeakMtnMan

imported post

I own two High Noon holsters. The Bare Asset and the Skin Tite (IWB and OWB) and I am perfectly happy. The prices were decent (I think they've gone up a bit recently) and shipping was fast, because of the in-stock items and their customer service is fast and knowledgeable.

I'm planning on buying more from them. Most likely a tuckable IWB or something for my g/f's Ruger.

They were the first company I found that actually had holsters for my Bersa.

Unknown

imported post

PikesPeakMtnMan wrote:
I own two High Noon holsters. The Bare Asset and the Skin Tite (IWB and OWB) and I am perfectly happy. The prices were decent (I think they've gone up a bit recently) and shipping was fast, because of the in-stock items and their customer service is fast and knowledgeable.

I'm planning on buying more from them. Most likely a tuckable IWB or something for my g/f's Ruger.

They were the first company I found that actually had holsters for my Bersa.
Would you recommend the Bare asset for someone who hasn't had an IWB holster before?

Is it bulky?

Unknown

imported post

jayspapa wrote:
I also have the bare asset. You get what you pay for but it is a good holster for the money.
Yeah I think it'll be alright for me only wearing it for work, and whenever i need to conceal instead of printing.

gunsmoke32

imported post

I have the Bare Asset. Works for me and I've been happy with it. Very minimal and definitely not bulky.

Section32

imported post

Anyone have a Slide? It sure isn't $40 (more like $90). I ordered one on August 2 and should ship soon. I do get a kick out of their website. I couldn't resist. For IWB, it's hard to beat OCDO sponsor CrossBreed Holsters' Supertuck Deluxe. But again, about $85. I guess you get what you pay for.