Thread: NEWS FROM Wal-Mart AMMO-NO AMMO

Post imported post

Just got back from WM, went to go check ammo the best time is when there stocking it, asked the guy if there was any chance of getting in and he said "no" he further added that they had a meeting there where they talked about, "they" were talking about adding little serial numbers to the rounds so he didn't know if WM would still carry ammo. STRANGE

I know this as been on and off the house floor for years not NEWS to me but it did catch me off guard.

Just wanted to share, this is just what I was told by a WM minion

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

ComSec wrote:
    Just got back from WM, went to go check ammo the best time is when there stocking it, asked the guy if there was any chance of getting in and he said "no" he further added that they had a meeting there where they talked about, "they" were talking about adding little serial numbers to the rounds so he didn't know if WM would still carry ammo. STRANGE

I know this as been on and off the house floor for years not NEWS to me but it did catch me off guard.

Post imported post

ComSec wrote:

Well 3 years ago on NCIS Abby said it would be by the year 2010. :P