Thread: No-Contact holster for OC?

Post imported post

So who's going to make a holster wrap that stays "hot" until turned off by the wearer when they need to draw? That could be hilarious when someone goes to prove how unsafe OC is by trying a weapon grab.

http://www.no-contact.com/

"The No-Contact Jacket is a wearable defensive jacket created to aid women in their struggle for protection from violence. When activated by the wearer, 80,000 volts of low amperage electric current pulses just below the surface shell of the entire jacket. This exo-electric armor prevents any person from unauthorized contact with the wearer's body. If an assailant were to grab hold of the wearer the high voltage exterior would interrupt their neurological impulses which control voluntary muscle movement. The neuromuscular system would be overwhelmed causing disorientation and loss of balance to occur and of course pain. The pain experienced is non-lethal but is enough to effectively and immediately deter contact with the wearer and provide a critical life saving opportunity for escape."

Banned

Post imported post

L E A D __ P O I S O N I N G reliable and proven

Post imported post

I like under the FAQ.
    "what if someone has a knife or a gun?"

kinda a cool idea, but has its limitations.

Post imported post

That pic razor posted is obviously from Oleg Volk, which is funny, because THR is notorious for censorship. I've got no problems with running a private web site however the owner see's fit, but the wording there is downright hypocritical.

But on topic, I don't like the sound of that. Sounds like it would be prone to malfunction. Getting shocked is no fun. :what:
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

I think this is a good idea.

Post imported post

Might be nice for a men's version too. Hey, I don't want to be raped either!

Post imported post

Can't wait for the gov spokesman claiming they are completely safe
    after a few leo's keel over trying to feel up a poor traffic victim trying to get
    out of a ticket.:P
    "Just a tragic accident, the cloths are perfectly safe"............

But if you are worried about safety there are ways to keep the circut open
    till you want them to work.
    As a benifit, BG will be easier to spot, they will be wearing a lot of "rubber".:what:

Post imported post

How about instead of a jacket, it's just a holster or perhaps a holster with flap? Gun grab attempts would be a lot more exiting.

Post imported post

What if your getting on a crowded elevator and are forced to press up against said jacket. You might find just as many situations where wearing this jacket will prevent people from saving you. "Lady i'd like to treat your knife wounds... But."

What happens when it rains?

Post imported post

nofoa wrote:
    What if your getting on a crowded elevator and are forced to press up against said jacket. You might find just as many situations where wearing this jacket will prevent people from saving you. "Lady i'd like to treat your knife wounds... But."

What happens when it rains?
    Well you switch to your electrified umbrella I guess.
    I hope you kept those rubber booties (galoushes?) from when you were a kid.

I know in the land of the free over the pond you could get your car seats done
    like this. But the criminals in the states might get hurt so you couldn't stop them.

Besides a good stiff jolt will cauterize the knife wound and stop the bleeding.
    Plus knifes are metal so he will get a nice hit as well.

Post imported post

Again folks, not a jacket. What about an open carry holster? Only turns on when you push a button on a tab clipped to your cuff so its already "in hand".

Post imported post

No, if you are going to juice up the holster, the best bet is a two way retension
    or second retention for the juice. I wouldn't mind a little ice pick that shoots up
    when the gun is jerked up with the retention engaged. This would leave a
    trail for the leo to follow. You could fit a nice 3 inch spike at least.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter

Post imported post

Did anyone else notice that one of the designers is "Yolita Nugent"?
    Anyone we know?