• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Photos from the March 2009 meet

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Once again, another great time was had at Golden Corral. This was our 5th meet in a Golden Corral restaurant. They have been very good to us, so if anybody gets the chance, please thank them when you can.

I will post a few pics below, the rest can be found at http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/gunnar420/March 2009 Meet/

Feel free to post any of the other pictures if you want to identify yourself.

Here is me with my wife and daughter. Even I made it to this meet, what's your excuse? :p

IMG_2169.jpg

Here I am "kicking it" with Clark Aposhian.

IMG_2164.jpg

And here are the kiddos, two of which are armed. (OMG! Think of the childrunn!) ;)

IMG_2150.jpg

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hey my feet made it into the slide show, yippee :celebrate:celebrate Sadly the picture of SGT Jensen standing on his head was for some reason cut from the lineup! :cuss:

But seriously a good time was had by all, and I look forward to the next get together.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

jaredbelch wrote:
Hey my feet made it into the slide show, yippee :celebrate:celebrate Sadly the picture of SGT Jensen standing on his head was for some reason cut from the lineup! :cuss:

But seriously a good time was had by all, and I look forward to the next get together.
Jared, check out the link from photobucket that Kevin put on here. Your picture is there as well as everybody else's. Don't worry be happy! I wouldn't leave you out. Nor would I leave anybody else out.