• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

7.62x39__ CALIBER SOVIET AMMO LIB's NEW TARGET

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

The Mexican drug cartels are buying their full-automatic AK47machineguns directly from Russia & China for about $ 150. each by the boat load .

Drug Lords are also buying the 7.62x39 caliber Soviet ammo by the truck loads directly for these illegal machineguns for pennys .

Your car will not run without gas and your gun will not shoot without ammo . Eric Holder will blame the bullets next in order to circumvent the constitution of the U.S.A.

When are the Mexican and the U.S. of America governments going to enforce the laws that are already inplace ? Enough innocent people have died !

Several laser guided missles with true intent will displace the WAR LORDS .

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS ___ DON'T TREAD ON ME ___ ...

Our militaryprotect us .

the wheeelman

imported post

Where's the panic mongering in this post?!?! I fail to see, I did see that he said they were buying ammo directly so how would that drive the price up for us much less cause panic. Further more, legislation on ammo control would a long ways off.

les_aker

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Thanks, just keep driving up the price of x39 for the rest of us. Keep the panic coming.

Please refrain from using the term "us" when attempting to refer to other people who use this site or own firearms. It is a gross misrepresentation of reality.