Thread: new holster

Post imported post

i just got my fobus molded polymer paddle holster for my kel-tech p11. the gun is extremely tight and hard to draw. has anyone experienced this or have any ideas on how to help loosen it up a little?

Post imported post

bigz wrote:
    i just got my fobus molded polymer paddle holster for my kel-tech p11. the gun is extremely tight and hard to draw. has anyone experienced this or have any ideas on how to help loosen it up a little?
    First.....unload the weopon , then put your kel-tech in the holster and leave overnight . The next day spend some time making a presentation from the holster , and again leave the weopon in the holster overnight . Continue to do this for about a week and you will (1) become more proficient at making a presentation from this holster (2) you will start breaking in the holster to the weopon . I wouldn't carry in that holster until it is broken in , and you have become thoroughly proficient in it's use . To do otherwise is to unnecessarily take your life in your hands . Don't ever give Murphy something to work with . W5DVC

Post imported post

i have been practicing my draw out of it. thanks

Post imported post

bigz wrote:
    i have been practicing my draw out of it. thanks
    " DVC " ( DILGENTIA VIS CELERITAS ) = ACCURACY + POWER + SPEED = PEACE OF MIND . W5DVC