• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

new holster

bigz

imported post

i just got my fobus molded polymer paddle holster for my kel-tech p11. the gun is extremely tight and hard to draw. has anyone experienced this or have any ideas on how to help loosen it up a little?

W5DVC

imported post

bigz wrote:
i just got my fobus molded polymer paddle holster for my kel-tech p11. the gun is extremely tight and hard to draw. has anyone experienced this or have any ideas on how to help loosen it up a little?
First.....unload the weopon , then put your kel-tech in the holster and leave overnight . The next day spend some time making a presentation from the holster , and again leave the weopon in the holster overnight . Continue to do this for about a week and you will (1) become more proficient at making a presentation from this holster (2) you will start breaking in the holster to the weopon . I wouldn't carry in that holster until it is broken in , and you have become thoroughly proficient in it's use . To do otherwise is to unnecessarily take your life in your hands . Don't ever give Murphy something to work with . W5DVC

bigz

imported post

i have been practicing my draw out of it. thanks