• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"We're not looking for a fight.That will come later, when we have an army"

ODA 226

imported post

Doesn't this sound a little like the Sturmabteilung? Let us remember the dangers of the past with this most "memorable" song!

Die Fahne Hoch

Die Fahne hoch die Reihen fest geschlossen
S.A. marschiert mit ruhig festem Schritt
Kam'raden die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen
marschier'n im Geist in unsern Reihen mit

Die Straße frei den braunen Batallionen
Die Straße frei dem Sturmabteilungsmann
Es schau'n auf's Hakenkreuz voll Hoffnung schon Millionen
Der Tag für Freiheit und für Brot bricht an

Zum letzen Mal wird nun Appell geblasen
Zum Kampfe steh'n wir alle schon bereit
Bald flattern Hitler-Fahnen über allen Straßen
Die Knechtschaft dauert nur mehr kurze Zeit

Die Fahne hoch Die Reihen fest geschlossen
S.A. marschiert mit ruhig festem Schritt
Kam'raden die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen
marschier'n im Geist in unsern Reihen mit

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

... Jizzle ...

United the gun-grappers stand .

Divided we fall .

While many are having tea parties the opposition is raising an army of zombies using the least common denominator , Obama . Each mindless soldier is beind told not to engage in debates only to enlist others of like mindlessness .

It was too late at the end of 2008 when many realized that Mitt Romney is Mr. Economy and Bobby Jindal could handle national emergencies .

I am a Methodist living in North Carolina and Glen Beck is a Mormon . If we do not get our sh!t together and I mean now we will be wet toast . As a centrist that votes for the best person and not a party , so far it is ...

MITT ROMNEY * BOBBY JINDAL * 2012

Find out for yourself by going to the source & also engage in debates .We will win the up coming political battles and save our 2nd amendment rights if we want .