Thread: 30 Round Pmags

Post imported post

They just got in a HUGE shipment yesterday. The have 30-round mags in green and black, both with and without windows.

30 w/o window 16.95
    30 w/window 18.95

They are limiting 5 per customer as they said DROVES of people from MD came down last time and cleaned them out. As of today at 14:30 they still had a good supply left.
    The problem with the internet is nobody can really tell when you’re serious and when you’re being sarcastic. –Abraham Lincoln

Post imported post

VA Arms tries to trick you into giving out your Social Security Number on the state form.

Post imported post

How is it a trick? It clearly says Social or Identification number. Simply put your drivers license.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Why put anything, I tell my customers they can leave the space blank, but that is OT.

Post imported post

mpolo79 wrote:
    VA Arms tries to trick you into giving out your Social Security Number on the state form.
    And that has what to do exactly,with the availablility of PMags?

The problem with the internet is nobody can really tell when you’re serious and when you’re being sarcastic. –Abraham Lincoln

Post imported post

mpolo79 wrote:

Instead of posting misinformation on the net why don't you call the store and ask for the owner directly, his name is Bernie Conatser 703.368.3949 ext 5 http://www.virginiaarms.com and ask him about SS #s on the forms?

I got $20 that says he'll say it's optional, the 4473 and the SP65 even read this way if you actually have read it.
    armorer & notary public for VA Arms Co FFL/SOT
    https://www.facebook.com/virginiaarmscompany

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

gotm4 wrote:
    mpolo79 wrote:

Instead of posting misinformation on the net why don't you call the store and ask for the owner directly, his name is Bernie Conatser 703.368.3949 ext 5 http://www.virginiaarms.com and ask him about SS #s on the forms?

I got $20 that says he'll say it's optional, the 4473 and the SP65 even read this way if you actually have read it.
    +1 on this. I can readily imagine someone said "Your SSN goes here" and possibly forgot to mention it was optional. However, when you read the form and it says "optional" then you get to decide what to put there.

I've only had one FFL tell me the SSN was required and he seemed genuinely surprised when it was approved without it.

Post imported post

mpolo79 wrote:
    Trick?

Post imported post

DrMark wrote:
    mpolo79 wrote:
    Trick?

Excellant question!

Mpolo79; please provide details on exactly how you feel you were "tricked" or "attempted to be tricked" into providing a SSN on the form. If you are going to post an infamatory statement, the burdon of proof is on you to back up those words brother!

Post imported post

Just bought me a couple. They still have a lot left!

Post imported post

mpolo79 wrote:
    Firstly, the form is published by the government, not VA Arms.

Secondly, you don't need to put down anything there for the purpose of background check. I always leave it blank at all the dealers, and have never once been questioned about it, let alone having my check rejected.

Lastly, just about everyone around here knows Bernie is a stand-up guy and would never do thing like that.

Post imported post

Back to the pmags...was in there this AM, they had app50 black and 75 green left.