• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

30 Round Pmags

ChinChin

imported post

They just got in a HUGE shipment yesterday. The have 30-round mags in green and black, both with and without windows.

30 w/o window 16.95
30 w/window 18.95

They are limiting 5 per customer as they said DROVES of people from MD came down last time and cleaned them out. As of today at 14:30 they still had a good supply left.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Why put anything, I tell my customers they can leave the space blank, but that is OT.

gotm4

Campaign Veteran
imported post

mpolo79 wrote:
VA Arms tries to trick you into giving out your Social Security Number on the state form.
Old-1950sHeadache.jpg

Instead of posting misinformation on the net why don't you call the store and ask for the owner directly, his name is Bernie Conatser 703.368.3949 ext 5 http://www.virginiaarms.com and ask him about SS #s on the forms?

I got $20 that says he'll say it's optional, the 4473 and the SP65 even read this way if you actually have read it.

useful_idiot

Founder's Club Member
imported post

gotm4 wrote:
mpolo79 wrote:
VA Arms tries to trick you into giving out your Social Security Number on the state form.
Old-1950sHeadache.jpg

Instead of posting misinformation on the net why don't you call the store and ask for the owner directly, his name is Bernie Conatser 703.368.3949 ext 5 http://www.virginiaarms.com and ask him about SS #s on the forms?

I got $20 that says he'll say it's optional, the 4473 and the SP65 even read this way if you actually have read it.
+1 on this. I can readily imagine someone said "Your SSN goes here" and possibly forgot to mention it was optional. However, when you read the form and it says "optional" then you get to decide what to put there.

I've only had one FFL tell me the SSN was required and he seemed genuinely surprised when it was approved without it.

:cool:

ChinChin

imported post

DrMark wrote:
mpolo79 wrote:
Trick?

Excellant question!

Mpolo79; please provide details on exactly how you feel you were "tricked" or "attempted to be tricked" into providing a SSN on the form. If you are going to post an infamatory statement, the burdon of proof is on you to back up those words brother!

Chuckles

imported post

mpolo79 wrote:

Firstly, the form is published by the government, not VA Arms.

Secondly, you don't need to put down anything there for the purpose of background check. I always leave it blank at all the dealers, and have never once been questioned about it, let alone having my check rejected.

Lastly, just about everyone around here knows Bernie is a stand-up guy and would never do thing like that.