• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3/28 Richmond OC Breafast

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

The entire ad hoc committee that normally plans/announces the secret location of the long running Greater Richmond Sat. OC breakfast will be at a Pa. meet-up with Meleanie Hain (soccer mom - shefearsnothing) this week-end.

Somebody please take the lead and announce a location etc. - keep the tradition alive.
Known places that are OC friendly include IHOP, Waffle House, Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans, River City Diner and City Diner. You may have your favorite - go for it.

See you when we get back - will post pictures.

Yata hey

See new thread for updated info.
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/23522.html

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
Hey I'll take over since you won't be available. :lol:
You have an unfair advantage.:)

Pick a location & time - post it here, extend the invite. I will edit my OP to indicate that the challenge has been accepted.

Good luck and have fun.

Yata hey

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:

Pick a location & time - post it here, extend the invite. I will edit my OP to indicate that the challenge has been accepted.

Good luck and have fun.

Yata hey
LOL What's my advantage?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:

Good luck and have fun.

Yata hey
LOL What's my advantage?
You may be clumsy but you are not dense. Do you collect butterflies too.

In case anybody is wondering Ms. CC is bright, young, vivacious and pleasant to be around and OCs a BIG gun. I on the other hand am worn smooth like old leather, stubborn and opinionated but I do OC a pretty gun.

Now I ask you, who has the advantage in a social setting.

Well MS CC are you going to do it or talk about it? The gauntlet is thrown.

Yata hey

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:

Good luck and have fun.

Yata hey
LOL What's my advantage?
You may be clumsy but you are not dense. Do you collect butterflies too.

In case anybody is wondering Ms. CC is bright, young, vivacious and pleasant to be around and OCs a BIG gun. I on the other hand am worn smooth like old leather, stubborn and opinionated but I do OC a pretty gun.

Now I ask you, who has the advantage in a social setting.

Well MS CC are you going to do it or talk about it? The gauntlet is thrown.

Yata hey
I'll do it, but I have until Thursday to decide a location! I must confer with my traveling companion. I'm also hoping someone will be my second : ). I hate to eat alone! Any takers?

And thanks Grape! Yes I am bright, young and pleasant (most of the time ;) to be around!

So who am I gonna see there! Come on out and bring the kids! It will be in the West End as that is the most convenient location for me and last week was southside!