• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Permitless carry poll- MT

NightOwl

imported post

Yes (1385 Votes, 66%)

No (726 Votes, 34%)

Looks like more and more people are saying yes. I very much doubt that 2/3 of the respondants are 'bgs'.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dom wrote:
There must be allot of BG's voting on this pole. OC without permit - absolutely CC without permit - I don't think so

What makes you think BG's would care about a CC permit?

Well, it's obvious that they don't. Aside from the fact that if they are cought CC'ing without a permit they go to jail. We all know that the BG's conceal their weapons, so as not to draw attention to themselves until they are ready to execute their criminal activity.

Personally, I think all this "permit" stuff is useless anyway. It doesn't stop the BG's from carrying weapons, so why bother? Maybe we should just ban CC all together and make OC the standard for bearing arms, without any permits.

I'm all for bringing back the ways of the Old Wild West, as well as the overall spirit of that time period.

Gordie

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
Dom wrote:
There must be allot of BG's voting on this pole. OC without permit - absolutely CC without permit - I don't think so

What makes you think BG's would care about a CC permit?

Well, it's obvious that they don't. Aside from the fact that if they are cought CC'ing without a permit they go to jail. We all know that the BG's conceal their weapons, so as not to draw attention to themselves until they are ready to execute their criminal activity.

Personally, I think all this "permit" stuff is useless anyway. It doesn't stop the BG's from carrying weapons, so why bother? Maybe we should just ban CC all together and make OC the standard for bearing arms, without any permits.

I'm all for bringing back the ways of the Old Wild West, as well as the overall spirit of that time period.
Instead of banning CC, how about we just let each person choose how they want to exorcise their rights? Wouldn't that be true freedom?

Decoligny

imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
There must be allot of BG's voting on this pole.

OC without permit - absolutely

CC without permit - I don't think so.
Well, they haven't had any problems with permitless concealed carry in either Alaska or Vermont.