• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast March 28

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Since our normal hosts will be out of town http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/23514.html I will be taking over! Mwhahahaha

We will be meeting at 9:30 a.m. at
[align=center]Denny's
6598 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23230
804-288-7553
Corner of Bethlehem and Broad Street

[align=left]
I hope to see more people there than I have seen at the past two breakfasts, they really are a great opportunity, and you don't have to sit with us, even though we don't bite, I promise! : ) Please bring your families, kids, friends, non members, etc! Especially those who are having problems convincing their families its okay and there are other people who do it! This is a great opportunity and I'll see you there! Look for the white chick getting funny looks from those around her :what:!
[/align]

[/align]

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well, you blew by my wife and I on the last one. We were in the small table behind the rest of the crew. She looked at you open carrying and smiled. Shen then turned to me and said "do you wish I was more like her"? :D "No", I said. Don't flame me, but open carrying isn't for everyone. Always stay vigilant. I don't want to worry about my wife not staying vigilant.

Spectre

imported post

Whelp from what I have heard I've love to meet you Ms. CC. You sound like a pretty fun person to be around.

I would love to go, now all I gotta do is find a way down there since my car is broken, my mechanic wont be back till next week, and my normal ride helper person is going to be out of town this weekend.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

T Dubya wrote:
Well, you blew by my wife and I on the last one. We were in the small table behind the rest of the crew. She looked at you open carrying and smiled. Shen then turned to me and said "do you wish I was more like her"? :D "No", I said. Don't flame me, but open carrying isn't for everyone. Always stay vigilant. I don't want to worry about my wife not staying vigilant.
LOL Well I apologize for that, I wasn't sure if you were with us or not, and you had posted that you wanted alone time with her ;). I try not to stare down everyone to see if they are carrying :D Hope you can make it again, I promise to speak to you this time, especially if you introduce yourself, seeing as how you got a good look at me! :lol:

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Awesome sauce! Look forward to seeing you there!

Any more takers? I was hoping since this weeks location was posted early that it would give more people time to make arrangements! I know its early, but it is breakfast! : ) And then you can go home and take a full belly nap! : )

Marco

imported post

I'll be there.
I have to meet someone near the Raceway @ 0930 so I will be late.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Yay! Are you bringing that someone?! : )

Look for us on the main side of the restaurant, straight back as you come in. I will try to save us a large enough space that we can all eat in the same area.

This Denny's is a new location for our breakfasts and I carried there about a week ago. I had an "encounter" with the manager (see Richmond OC thread p. 27). We really need people to come out and support our OC movement there! So come out, bring the family and then you can all go fight the crowds at the gun show! :lol:

I look forward to seeing you all there!

ClumsyCandy

imported post

T Dubya wrote:
So are you coming this time? I promise to speak! :lol:

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
T Dubya wrote:

No ma'am I have to work this Saturday.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

T Dubya wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
T Dubya wrote:

No ma'am I have to work this Saturday.
Well darn! : ) Hope to see you another time!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I may come. It depends on the weather. If it clears up any, I've got to go to the farm. I've never gone to the breakfasts though and it looks like it will still be wet.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Great! Look forward to having you! And looks like you've made a deal and recruited someone else to come too! Keep up the good work! : )

I will be there with my traveling companion, his brother and his niece!

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Hey guys! Thanks for coming to breakfast! It was a good meetup, and good food and conversation was had by all! Denny's was very accommodating, no real issues there! :D Thanks guys, and thanks for coming! See you again soon!

67GT390FB

imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
Hey guys! Thanks for coming to breakfast! It was a good meetup, and good food and conversation was had by all! Denny's was very accommodating, no real issues there! :D Thanks guys, and thanks for coming! See you again soon!
Good to meet you and John, as well as Agent19 and Peter there as well.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Good to see everyone and meet Agent 19.

You should go to River City Diner. Good food, great service and VERY gun friendly.