Thread: Police nab 4 after Tucson home invasion...

Post imported post

....seven UOA students robbed by four armed thugs. Dwelling ransacked of goods. No shots fired.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/285801.php

Newspaper shows pictures of four.

Post imported post

Geez... no surprises there. Too bad these UofA types didn't have any guns. But then... they live in la-la-land.

Post imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Geez... no surprises there. Too bad these UofA types didn't have any guns. But then... they live in la-la-land.
    I went to the U of A for 4 years. I knew plenty of students and faculty who owned firearms. Try not to paint us all with such a broad brush.

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

Post imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
    Sonora Rebel wrote:
    I went to the U of A for 4 years. I knew plenty of students and faculty who owned firearms. Try not to paint us all with such a broad brush.

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”
    They paint themselves... daily. UofA is the main source of liberal BS in southern AZ.

Post imported post

You watch. Someone will spin this into a cry for gun control. "If guns were banned, this sort of thing wouldn't happen" they will say.

Mark my words.

Post imported post

...And if pigs could fly, we'd need bigger windshield wipers.