• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police nab 4 after Tucson home invasion...

Sonora Rebel

imported post

Geez... no surprises there. Too bad these UofA types didn't have any guns. But then... they live in la-la-land.

RedKnightt

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
Geez... no surprises there. Too bad these UofA types didn't have any guns. But then... they live in la-la-land.
I went to the U of A for 4 years. I knew plenty of students and faculty who owned firearms. Try not to paint us all with such a broad brush.

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

Sonora Rebel

imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:
I went to the U of A for 4 years. I knew plenty of students and faculty who owned firearms. Try not to paint us all with such a broad brush.

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”
They paint themselves... daily. UofA is the main source of liberal BS in southern AZ.