Thread: Ron Paul predicts 15-yr depression, dollar crash in 1-4 yrs

Post imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kADXWXgxKJk

New projections from Ron Paul as his prominence in the mainstream media continues to increase.

You can digg it at
    http://digg.com/business_finance/Ron...ash_in_1_4_yrs

Post imported post

RidleyReport wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kADXWXgxKJk

New projections from Ron Paul as his prominence in the mainstream media continues to increase.

You can digg it at
    http://digg.com/business_finance/Ron...ash_in_1_4_yrs
    Too bad the leftist media didnt give him the coverage he deserves last year. Maybe then we would'nt have the Chicago Buffoon in the White House.
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Banned

Post imported post

Well there's a profound prediction. :quirky

I predict a 24 hour day tomorrow.

Post imported post

Huck wrote:
    Too bad the leftist media didnt give him the coverage he deserves last year. Maybe then we would'nt have the Chicago Buffoon in the White House.
    HA aint that the truth

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Much as I like keeping up with this sort of thing, its off topic for this forum.

Since I'm already posting I'll take a moment to shamelessly add: hunt up the YouTube video that is segment 3/3 of Ron Pauls interview on Liberty Watch on Fox. You can watch all three segments in order, in fact I recommend you do. But pay particular attention to what Ron Paul says starting at the 7:20 mark or so of segment three. It will knock your socks off.

With that said, I think I'll introduce my new tag line:

If we are not active in other political areas, we guarantee that we will have to use the 2nd Amendment to protect ourselves.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen, I believe it's actually right on topic. A full blown depression, which I very much agree that we're entering, thanks to NAFTA and the Fed, will have enormous impacts on crime, and will therefor have an impact on open carrying. Could theoretically actually make you a target, or it could be a better way to stay safe. Either way, I think it will make a difference to us. Also, increased crime always brings about idiots wanting gun bans. Hugely significant, any way I see it.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    Citizen, I believe it's actually right on topic. A full blown depression, which I very much agree that we're entering, thanks to NAFTA and the Fed, will have enormous impacts on crime, and will therefor have an impact on open carrying. Could theoretically actually make you a target, or it could be a better way to stay safe. Either way, I think it will make a difference to us. Also, increased crime always brings about idiots wanting gun bans. Hugely significant, any way I see it.
    Yes, but John or Mike tweaked the rules again a little while back:

NOTE: This is not a general discussion web site - even the thread for "general discussions" must be fairly related to open carry,firearms and gun rights. Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focussed. If you think the post is questionable, please don't post it. Thanks!

Honestly, I could spend hours and hoursdiscussing the stuff in this thread. But, as John and Mike's guest, I haveta abide by their wishes.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

+1

yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Huck wrote:
    I think you mean the corporate media. They don't actually care which party is in power, just so long as they do as they are told.