Thread: www.whenshtf.com

Post imported post

Show your support of OC!!!!

http://www.whenshtf.com/showthread.p...500#post113500

Apparently they talk about OC alot. These are people who need to be educated.

Post imported post

yeah some of them seem to have their head on straight, but a couple are like the ostrich with his head in the sand. or possibly a case of optical rectitis

Post imported post

I do love hearing the "Carrying a firearm makes you a target" argument. Shouldn't we be seeing police disarmed by these ninja guys?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

forever_frost wrote:
    I do love hearing the "Carrying a firearm makes you a target" argument. Shouldn't we be seeing police disarmed by these ninja guys?
    Try asking them for one verifiable instance in these United States where a legal OCer was preemptively taken out by BGs - LEO & military excluded. - in modern times.

I've issued this challenge for years and never been forced to eat my words.

If they were to one day find one such incident, that compared to the total daily OC across this country times 365 days/year would yield a per centage risk factor of something like .000001% - and those odds I'll take!

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

That's an intreresting forum. I think the only poster who makes any sense is Springfield Girl.

She looks good too!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Frankly after reading those postings, I grow weary. They are the same old "I think" and "I feel" nonsense we have been hearing for years. No original thinking there and a total ignoring of the facts/truth.

The ones that shocked me the most is the poster who states that if he saw a man with an OCd gun, he would feel threatened and "come out blazing." WTF ! He fears the gun he can see, not the person or their actions, and would jeopardize his freedom, his home and his families financial future that stupidly. I would have no sympathy for him.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

It's a really good forum usually. I think that if we can educate more of these guys, not only will we get more people interested and visiting the site, but also get some of our guys involved in their forums as well. Like I said, its a pretty good forum and they are on our 2A side of the fence.

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    Frankly after reading those postings, I grow weary. They are the same old "I think" and "I feel" nonsense we have been hearing for years. No original thinking there and a total ignoring of the facts/truth.

The ones that shocked me the most is the poster who states that if he saw a man with an OCd gun, he would feel threatened and "come out blazing." WTF ! He fears the gun he can see, not the person or their actions, and would jeopardize his freedom, his home and his families financial future that stupidly. I would have no sympathy for him.

Yata hey
    It's just like that other guy, (imagine me being a gangbanger, taking your gun, yada

yada, yada), yeah, imagine me blowing your a$$ away because i learn to keep my

eyes open and improve my situational awareness.

Post imported post

I admit that I have gleaned a lot of good information from survivalists, but frankly I've never met one I trust as far as I can spit.

Post imported post

I quit going there over this very subject " our way is right and yours is wrong "
    "so shut up and knuckle under "