• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC on Ghost Hunters?

M

McX

imported post

Silver bullets? Maybe ones doused in Holy Water, or with Crosses etched on them?

Bull Frog

imported post

FogRider wrote:
Right now on Ghost Hunters (SciFi channel), they are in Astor Mansion, and one of the members is wearing a shoulder holster for something. I can't tell if it's a sidearm because the camera guys are doing a really good job of keeping it hidden (you can see the straps, but the holster itself is under his left arm). Anyone see this, and could maybe identify the rig? I can't say for certain it's a gun, but I can't think of anything else you'd wear in a shoulder holster.

I always carry beef jerky, deoderent, condoms, and speed loaders in a custom built shoulder rig. Being an ex Boy Scout, I was trained to be prepared. :dude:

Bull Frog

imported post

I like your avatar - I had that image on my old computer, which died recently (RIP). Still have my S & W Model 29, though - I call it "Dirty Harry"! :celebrate

That was for McX

M

McX

imported post

Thanks guy. People ask me all the time; Do I feel lucky...........well do I punk? Or then there's the classic of I can't remember if I fired 6 shots or only 5. Or were just not going to let you walk out of here. God, Clint is ingrained in American culture......at least until all us old dudes croak.