Thread: MEXICANS DEMAND BORDER FENCE TO KEEP EVIL

Banned

Post imported post

Chavez , the president of Venzuela , has Russian war ships docked and Cuba is to the east of the drug lords . Could these be the source of the drug lords weapons ?

How about the Mexican military deserters ? Would they take their own governments powerful weapons that they could not get in the U.S. of A. ?

Is it just me or does anyone else notice some of our leaders are trying to destroy the constitution ? Mexico is an example of what happens to a nation of people that has had its firearms taken away from the law abiding citizens . The Mexican families can not protectthemselves from the drug lords and corrupt government .

Perhaps a CISCO KID is needed today more than ever . Let's hope the good people can defend themselves .

Post imported post

Hillary made it known that the United States was to blame for the firearms in Mexico.. What does she know, she couldn't even put an 8 second ride on a good Cuban Cigar..

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Carnivore wrote:
    Hillary made it known that the United States was to blame for the firearms in Mexico.. What does she know, she couldn't even put an 8 second ride on a good Cuban Cigar..
    Ick. What a disgusting thought.

Next time, would you please find another colorful way of phrasing something like that. I about lost my supper to that mental picture.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned

Post imported post