• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Battle Creek OC Picnic

mastiff69

imported post

To all wanted OC and vistors to join in a picnic in battle creek mi.

at Friendship park on the river. Am looking at a Sunday 24 May .
Sing out,availibility. Nice photo op if you like photo's:D

Also river fishing available & if you have fold up chairs may want to bring them as no seats available, i will bring some extra seats.

Also option to go to Centerline shooting range after picnic they are open til 6pm on sundays

Pre Memorial Day Picnic
MAY 24th it is,

NOONISH, 12 straight up, 12 P.M., Downtown

Bringing: Firearm, Wife,Grill,hotdogs, chips etc...

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Just my opinion

If Michigander is planning an OC picnic at Kensington Park on Sunday, May 3, I wouldsuggest there's atleast a couple of weeks between the larger scale OC events such as this one. It gives members and guests time to plan/prepare for the event.

I would suggest planning the Friendship Park picnic on Sunday, May 17th or 24th, if the Kensington Park event is held on the 3rd.

Bronson

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Just my opinion

If Michigander is planning an OC picnic at Kensington Park on Sunday, May 3, I wouldsuggest there's atleast a couple of weeks between the larger scale OC events such as this one. It gives members and guests time to plan/prepare for the event.

I would suggest planning the Friendship Park picnic on Sunday, May 17th or 24th, if the Kensington Park event is held on the 3rd.

I would agree with Springer... on that one. With that being said my vote would be for the 24th (but I can do any Sun. with enough notice).

Bronson

SpringerXDacp

imported post

If you plan to attend, please remember to include in your post what items you will contibute for the picnic, if any. See Event Thread.

Edit: Spelling

harleyrder

imported post

I live in Battle Creek and will be there, Not to many people o.c. in Battle Creek and I would like more people to beaware of this right harleyrder

birds

imported post

II would be proud to join OC any get together. Count on me and possably some friends attending. I have been looking forward to some type of activity in this community. Birds

birds

imported post

II would be proud to join OC any get together. Count on me and possably some friends attending. I have been looking forward to some type of activity in this community. Birds

EM87

imported post

Due to a conflict that has arisen, I regret to say that I will most likely not be in attendance. As it turns out, my brother's high school graduation party is on the same day in the afternoon. I hope you all have a great time!

SpringerXDacp

imported post

EM87 wrote:
Due to a conflict that has arisen, I regret to say that I will most likely not be in attendance. As it turns out, my brother's high school graduation party is on the same day in the afternoon. I hope you all have a great time!
Have the graduation party at Friendship Park. :)