• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Battle Creek OC Picnic

cabman1

imported post

i should be able to make it and i was at a car show he in jackson handed out a bunch of pamplets and of cource i was oc'en and ill bring paper plates and utencils

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Members if you plan to attend, please remember to include in your post what items you will contibute for the picnic, if any. See Event Thread.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Update Bring fishing pole &lic to fish on river if you want, & foldup chair if you have one, i will bring chairs & tables,

Are there any picnic tables at the park? I can bring a folding 6 footer. We encourage people to bring lawn chairs as well.

Remember this picnic is this weekend, Sunday at noon.

hopnpop

imported post

Hello, strangers!:celebrate I'm new to socially carrying, but have been CC-ing a while and recently OC-ing. I should be in attendance this Sunday, possibly with wife. At the very least I'll bring firearm, maybe wife and her's, and chairs for our butts. Anything more is only speculative at this point. Anyone want to send me some directions? I'm in Kalamazoo and not all too familiar with BC. Email directions to: skyn8r@yahoo.com Thanks! Carry on, carry often, and carry everywhere.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

hopnpop wrote:
Hello, strangers!:celebrate I'm new to socially carrying, but have been CC-ing a while and recently OC-ing. I should be in attendance this Sunday, possibly with wife. At the very least I'll bring firearm, maybe wife and her's, and chairs for our butts. Anything more is only speculative at this point. Anyone want to send me some directions? I'm in Kalamazoo and not all too familiar with BC. Email directions to: skyn8r@yahoo.com Thanks! Carry on, carry often, and carry everywhere.
Welcome, We have an event thread stickied near the top of the page. Scroll down and you will find a map, directions and what we need you to bring, dish to pass, you own hot-dogs, etc. And for anyone that is coming be sureto bring your own table wear.

It's in Friedship Park at Capital and state street on the river.