• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free SOG knife

NLHopkins

imported post

long survey though, about 50 questions, thanks for posting. Also, shipping can take up to 60 days.

Ian

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Survey wasn't that bad, but can't really complain for a free knife!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Adding one to my "collection" - Thanks.

Yata hey[size="-1"][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][/font][/size]

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Mississippian wrote:
Survey Closed because of "overwhelming responce":(

Meaning they hit their limit on the knives the set aside to give away.

The number shown (SURVEYTYWS135) for the 25% discount on a new SOG knife purchase was not offered in print copy, could not back-up to it, had no instructions how to use it (retailer or direct) - I wrote it down - think they are trying to limit very hard who may use it. Have no idea whether a number is exclusive to each poll taker - I doubt it.

Can't wait for my Chinese, 100% stainless, surgical steel, 30 day guaranteed knife to arrive by special courier.

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Yep! Took the survey & got my 25% discount code to use once till 4/30/09. They said I'll get my knife too.

Thanks for the heads-up.

stay safe.

skidmark

coltcarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

took the survey this morning, worked fine. Went to pass the word to a coworker and the survey was suspended. This is probably quota or availability limits...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Dustin wrote:
Mississippian wrote:
Survey Closed because of "overwhelming responce":(
Weird, I just finished it.
Suspect that when their site/server gets overloaded it trips out to " Survey Closed" rather than "Call Back Later."

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Just tested it and went direct to it without a hitch.

Keep trying - good luck

Yata hey